Thank you for using ‘Minna no Can-do’ website (“the Site” hereafter) run by The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa (“the Institute” hereafter). The Site is operated under the following rules for the purpose of helping Japanese-language teachers all over the world with making teaching materials. Users of the Site (“Users” hereafter) are considered to agree with this site policy when accessing and using the Site.
１．User qualifications and registration
Although the Site is primarily designed for Japanese-language teachers, the Site is open to all of those who are intending to become a Japanese-language teacher, and those who are studying or have a keen interest in Japanese-language education. User registration is required for using all of the Site and the service provided after having agreed to Terms of Service. Please see our Terms of Service about requirement of user registration.
In the case where Users access and use the Site, the Institute deems that they have acknowledged and agreed with all of the Terms of Service at the time of the accessing.
- Please see here for our Terms of Service.
２．Protection of personal information
Our Copyright policy applies to Users. Please see here for our Copyright Policy.
４．Recommended browser and software
The following browser/software is recommended for comfortably viewing and using the Site. Please use the latest browser/software version possible.
・Windows 7 or higher
・Mac OS 10 or higher
・Internet Explorer 10 or higher
・FireFox 38 or higher
・Google Chrome 51 or higher
Some pages on the Site use PDF files. PDF format files require the special Acrobat Reader software. This software can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe Systems website.If your computer does not read Japanese, please also download the Asian Font Packs for Acrobat Reader in order to properly display the content.
Please note that use of some services of the Site may be restricted depending on circumstances of use.
- The Institute makes every effort to ensure accuracy of site content, yet does not guarantee the information provided on the Site. The Institute bears no responsibility for any damage caused through use of the Site; Users bear responsibility for any use of the Site.
- The utmost care is given to security on the Site. However, this does not guarantee that the possibility of mistaken contents resulting from uncontrollable factors, such as falsification by a third party, is completely eliminated. The Institute does not bear responsibility for any damage to persons resulting from the use of the Site or not being able to use the Site.
- Site content and URL may be changed,added or deleted without advance notice. In addition, all or part of site services may be stopped due to system error or maintenance. The Institute bears no responsibility for any damage caused by such changes in content and service stoppage.
- For the convenience of Users, the Site offers content provided by third parties, links and other information, for which the Institute cannot bear responsibility, as well as translation by the Institute of these contents.
- In the event of any trouble between Users or between Users and a third party, it is to be resolved by the concerned parties
- Users shall set up and operate all devices, communication tools, softwares, etc., to connect and use the Site and the service properly at their own responsibility and expense. Users shall acknowledge and agree that packet communication fees, etc., may accrue to connect and use the Site. In addition, Users shall be responsible for paying all of their packet communication fees, etc.
７．Change of the policies
８．Legal standards and court jurisdiction
This site policy shall be subject to the laws of Japan. Any dispute between Users and the Institute relating to the site policy shall be submitted to the Saitama Summary Court or the Saitama District Court.
The Site is link-free. Neither notice nor application is necessary before you link. Our original banner is also offered here for your convenience.